CLUB REDHEAD - Frequently Asked Questions
The Down Under Bar is a small function room located as you enter the club from the Burns Street entrance.
We also have a Marquee with BBQ located off green number one . The marquee is a great area to hold a Birthday Party. It is casual and allows your guests to be outside but still under cover.
The cost of hiring the Marquee is $200.00.
For an additional fee your guest can enjoy Barefoot Bowls. The cost of hiring the Marquee is $200 (additional costs for BBQ & Bowls apply). Certain conditions also apply. Please see staff for details.
CLUB REDHEAD offers you a great range of events and activities.
We have something for you every week from Bingo to Happy Hours and Trivia Nights.
- Bingo - Wednesday 12.30pm.
- Pool Comp - Tuesday 6.30pm.
- Badge Draws - Monday 5.30pm & 6.00pm, Thursday 7.00pm & 7.30pm.
- Happy Hours - Every day 4pm to 6pm.
- Poker - Wednesday 7pm.
- Trivia Night - Thursday 7pm.
- Friday Night Meat Raffle - Friday Night Meat Raffle: Tickets on sale 5.30pm. Drawn 6.30pm.
- Sunday Lunchtime Meat Raffles - Lunchtime Raffle: Tickets on sale 11.30am. Drawn 12.00pm.
- Sunday Afternoon Meat Raffles - Tickets on sale 4.30pm. Drawn 5.00pm.