CLUB REDHEAD - Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Lessons are currently provided by Darby Davis.
Darby is an accredited Bowls Coach and specialises in Bowling with the aid of a Bowling Arm.Please call the club on 49426022 and your details will be passed onto Darby to get in contact with you.
The Down Under Bar is a small function room located as you enter the club from the Burns Street entrance.
We also have a Marquee with BBQ located off green number one . The marquee is a great area to hold a Birthday Party. It is casual and allows your guests to be outside but still under cover.
The cost of hiring the Marquee is $100.00.
For an additional fee your guest can enjoy Barefoot Bowls. The cost of hiring the Marquee is $100 (additional costs for BBQ & Bowls apply). Certain conditions also apply. Please see staff for details.
Full, Multi or Social memberships are available.Full Bowling Membership allows you to participate in all Bowling Fixtures at the Club and receive all members benefits.
Multi Bowling Membership has the same benefits as Full Memberships but means you must be a Full Member of another Bowling Club.
Social Membership allows you to receive and participate in all members benefits but includes Barefoot & Social Bowling only.
As well as our weekly Raffles held on Friday’s & Sunday’s the club has many things happening during the week.
- Monday - Members Badge Draw 5.30pm & 6pm
- Tuesday - Happy Hour 5pm -7pm, Pool Comp 6.30pm
- Wednesday - Bingo 12.30pm, Joker Draw 5.00pm-7.30pm , Poker 7pm
- Thursday - Members Draw 7pm & 7.30pm ,Trivia 7pm
- Friday - Meat Raffle tickets on sale 5.30pm Drawn at 6.00pm
- Saturday - TAB Promotion
- Sunday - Meat Raffle tickets on sale 11.30 Drawn at 12.00pm, Happy Hour 2.00pm - 4.00pm